I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Sorrow

For my purpose holds to sail beyond the sunset, and the baths of all the western stars, until I die. It maybe that the gulfs will wash us down; It may be we shall touch the Happy Isles, and see the great Achilles, whom we knew. Though much is taken, much abides; and thought We are not now that strength which in olds days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are- One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
excerpt from "Ulysses"
- Alfred Lord Tennyson

Ah... To die... would be vanity, and beauty.
Sigh. I'm in not the lightest of moods right now.. I fairly sad.. And wish I wasn't so... It's not fair. I shouldn't be sad, but I am.. And it makes me mad.
I'm such a loser right now.
UGH.
I'm gonna go.
Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home