I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Car accident

My parents got into a car accident the beginning of June... I'm so glad that I was able to be home to support them! Man, I guess it's a God thing I was home for the summer... SO I can help as much as possible. It doesn't seem like I have been helping much lately. I should really try harder to be there for my mom. I work alot, and I'm always drained... Maybe I should take some of the time I use to hang out with friends to help my mom instead. Hmm...
Thank you all for your continuous prayers... I definitely can always use them.
Love always.

2 Comments:

Blogger East said...

Hey there

Not to pester or bother you or anything, but deleting my blog and my sisters blog from your "my links" section appears to have ruined all your links. You may want to go in and fix up your html code. I am sure that you probably know someone who could help with it if you don't know how. I don't remember if you know anything about that or not. Alternatly, I could give you a hand if you needed one. Or, for the third option you could just not care and leave it.

Sorry to bother you

Chau

P.s. Send me a picture of your tattoo, wont you? I mean, I broke up with you over it, shouldn't I at least get to see it?

12:48 AM

 
Blogger East said...

Hey, Amos' number is 218-310-7038.

Check ya later

2:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home