I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Apology.

Ok.. so, this post is definitely not an apology to boys... But rather, an apology to the rudeness, and the bluntness I expressed in my last post... I do feel bad about communicating my annoyance in such a harsh way... And, in the end, it didn't really make me feel that much better. I think I have learned a valuable lesson. Keep the sarcastic rude thoughts to yourself.
I'm terribly embarrassed at my lash out, please forgive me?

2 Comments:

Blogger Shainerz said...

I forgive you! Even though I wasn't upset at it. You gotta got let your feelings out sometime. I'm not gonna blame ya cause i probably would have acted the same way.
Love you

10:54 AM

 
Blogger East said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home