I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Potter

"You said 'I know that this will hurt, but if I don't break your heart, then things will just get worse. If the burden seems to much to bear, remember, the end will justify the pain it took to get us there.'"
-Relient K
God stretches us. He lets us go through things so that in the end, we come out a better person. I have had my share of trials in my life, and God has always been faithful to help me through them. Looking back, I am a much better, wiser person because of the things that I have gone through.
We must remember while we are in trials and tribulations that God is trying to teach us something, to get us closer to Him. The hurts that we go through is ultimately to get us closer to realizing who He is, through Him making us more like Him.
Hang in there all who are thirsty, all who are weak. God is molding you into the beautiful creation He has intended you to be. He is using tenderness and care in His molding, despite the fact that it may hurt.
Cling to the one that created you.
He loves you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home