I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Cherry Lollipops

I'm just going to go off for a brief second...
I dream of a world without stupid boys.

So, I was just thinking that boyfriends are a waste of time, energy, and space.
First of all, they lure you in to caring about them, just to smash your heart when you do something wrong.

Second, they take advantage of as much as you will give them. Sometimes, that might be sex (thank GOD my ex-boyfriend and I didn't do that, otherwise I would have those emotional ties with him, and all that other crap that goes along with it, including: hurt, pain, insecurity, the chance of being PREGNANT.)

Thirdly, when you finally get your lowsy low life butt out of the relationship, knowing it was the right thing to do at that moment, when you so much as TALK to him about what it would be like to get back together, he just tells you he can't handle that kind of abuse again... Cuz you "broke his heart"

WHAT??? What abuse?? You mean, the abuse the girl incurred while trying to keep him happy???? OR, is he wallowing in self-pity, the smelly pit-stained jerk!? Because deep down he knows she will never go back with him because she's too good for him now!!!! Yeah... and you broke his heart alright... POOR BABY!

Yeah right... give the girl the guilt trip! Does this sound like the typical ex-boyfriend to anyone else? Does to me!Thank you for listening to my rantings.. I feel much better.

5 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

That is way too true, even though it may not be the case for all. But, yes, boys are knuckleheads.

8:23 AM

 
Blogger East said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:41 PM

 
Blogger SuperStar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah the topic of ex boyfriends. do you ever wonder why they call them "ex's"? maybe its because they should have a huge ex on their face warning man kind to stay away if they ever want to be happy. haha

p.s. i'm SO excited for you to get your tattoo!!!! it's gonna be so cute! are you still getting the one with mickeys initials? i think you should. you should put like a heart around them or something. i think its so great that youre remembering him that way. it's sweet. there should be more people like you. love ya!~ justine

4:31 PM

 
Blogger Alice said...

Definitely get a lion on your back. Lol.

11:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home