I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Lady Macbeth

So, I have kinda always wanted to be in a situation where I could say, "Out damn spot! Out I say!" And, I never really have. Makes me sort of sad.
Well, the weather here is crazy. It was 98 degrees two days ago, and now all of a sudden, it's 65 and raining. What is going on? I think I remember Minnesota weather as AT LEAST being consistant. Am I right?
Also, things have been kinda crazy around here. I have only 16 days left in my first year of Master's, and it seems like people just want to make the last two weeks hell for eachother. I dunno what's going on. I'm guessing it's a spiritual attack. Anyways, I have been trying to scrub the troubles out of my mind by talking to them. "OUT DAMN SPOT! OUT I SAY!" Hahahaha! OK. That TOTALLY proves that I'm ok in the midst of trial. HAHAHAHA!
For those of you who do not like cuss words, I am merely quoting Lady Macbeth, who is from the CLASSIC Shakespearian play Macbeth. I would not say it, but I would rather not mess with a work of art. I'm a lit head. What can I say? I suppose I can say; Ms B! You are a teaching GENIUS!!!!!
Forgive me please for the cuss word, and know that I would not say it in normal life!
Thank you.
Have a wonderful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home