I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

At the Pool.

So, the last two days have been kind of slower for Master's, and we have had some down time. A couple of the MC's and I decided we were going to a neighborhood nearby that has a swimming pool to swim. Since it has been in the high 90's the last two days, the pool was a good choice.
I laid out in one of the beach chairs and got a nice tan. Sigh. I am starting to really like this Texas weather. Unfortunately, now I feel like being a lazy beach bum every day. Too bad. Tomorrow is going to be a normal day, and no more lounging at the pool.
Hope you are all doing well!
Lata

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Lucky! I can't wait till summer...

tootles! :)

1:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home