I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Liscense

I go in to Grand Rapids to take my behind the wheel test tomorrow!
AHHHHHHHHHHH!
I hope I pass. They say that Grand Rapids is way better than Hibbing, so hopefully, I will make it thru the testing ok, and pass with flying colors (well, if not colors, at least pass!)
That's all for now,
OH! Except I have this HUGE bruise from a canoe race on SUnday. It hurts really bad. I think I bruised muscle. OUCH.
Later.

4 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Good luck!I didn't get bruised from this event, luckily.

8:17 AM

 
Blogger Chels said...

I know it's a little late, but good luck. I hope you passed. I suppose I'll find out tomarrow!

10:22 PM

 
Blogger jac-atac said...

Haha. You failed. :P

5:31 PM

 
Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Hang in there Bobbie Jo. You'll get it all in order before you leave. Don't be afraid of what God has in store for you. Hold firm dawg.

8:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home