I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Hey

Hey! I have a chance, so I will drop a little note!
God has been so faithful in my life lately! He is constantly reminding me of the promises He has given me... It's awesome.
Also, I met a boy... Nothing serious.. Just friends.. But, he definitely has bold intentions of asking me out.. But, I want to make sure he is spiritually ready, so.. I told him give it seven months... LOL. Torture to him I know.. But I want him to be ready, and me to be ready.. I don't know if anything will come out of it.. Just pray hard for me k?
let's see.. what else?
Uh.. just bustin my butt learning to be a servant...
Trying to do my best to learn everyday something new!
That's about it! I love you guys!
Lata!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Do you have a picture that you could share?

tootles! :)

8:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home