I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

LiFe.... Or Is It?

Ok.
Lately, I have completely felt like life as I know it has gone down the tubes...
I have been running around so busy, feeling as if God has had NOTHING to say to help me.
Worrying about where I am goign to college, crazy parents, Non-Christian Co-workers and just a bunch of other *crap*........
For the last couple of months actually, I have asked for guidance, and felt like I haven't gotten any. God knows better though.. I have found that I am slowly finding that out too... That I can't do anything without His help, and His plan is better.
This weekend I went to winter retreat, and He spent alot of time just telling me to stop stressing, use my time to minister to others, and that He will take care of family, and college, and everything.
It's so nice to have a great God that you can cast all of your burdens on.
For now,
Later.

2 Comments:

Blogger jac-atac said...

God sounds like he gave you really great advice. And considering He's God, that's likely the most perfect advice you're going to get. Isn't it cool when God speaks to us? Booya.

11:29 AM

 
Blogger Erik Grow said...

You have to learn to work with people of all religions or no religion at all. Nearly all of us do it every day. Unless you are being harrassed for your religion, it should be a non-issue.

6:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home