I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Choir.

OK. So, the choir concert was tonight.
I spent a week and a half on learning this song. I thought, we shouldnt be doing this, we arent ready, and we arent gonna sound good... They tell me to stop being so negative, so, we try. I add another stress to my life to get everyone off my back. I am a second year jazz group member. I worked my butt off to get here. She kicked me off the song because my dance partner wasnt there. Not a first year, nope.. not aa soprano... NOPE. Me. so, there were four sopranos, and one alto. Just to mention is sound like poop. So, I guess it didn't go over so well with me. but enough for now.. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home