I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

AHHH!

SO MUCH TO SAY! UPDATE!
Well, I live in Minneapolis now... Moved home from Texas. I really miss it ALOT! But, God has me here for now, so I am doing my best to learn what He has for me to learn here. I'm going to school at Rasmussen College for Massage Therapy. It's really awesome!!! I love that I'm starting to slowly get closer to living my dream! I just need to wait on God to reveal to me all the ways He is going to open doors for me! :D I'm super excited! Let's see... Well, I have been spending alot of time with Jesus. It's wonderful. To go to church because I want to, not because I have to. Falling in love with Jesus all over again is such a great Journey! Everything He is teaching me. IT's beautiful. I just want more of Him. More than more of the same!
ANyways, I hope all is well with you... That s just a little update! I believe I will post aboutlove in a minute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home